Program Manager, DO-02 Program Manager
Open Date: Jan. 4 2022
Close Date: Jan. 25 2022
This job announcement will be accepting candidate submissions from Jan. 4 to Jan. 25, 2022.
The National Security Innovation Network (NSIN) seeks to fill the mid-level, DO-02 position.
Position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the principal owner for all programs and services assigned to them by their Portfolio Director.
- Development, planning, resourcing, and execution of all components and phases of assigned programs (or services).
- Planning, executing, and evaluating programming, such as the Technology and National Security Fellowship (TNSF) program.
- Support in designing and launching new National Service programming.
- Managing relationships with NSIN industry and academic partners and DoD mission partners.