About this Event
The National Security Innovation Network (NSIN), in partnership with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), is conducting a nationwide search to identify companies to participate in a virtual Small Business Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) showcase. The showcase will feature companies able to develop geospatial-intelligence (GEOINT) focused solutions supporting NGA’s Technology Focus Areas.
We invite you to register and join us for this program.
This program will showcase promising GEOINT startups, a panel discussion, and a series of keynote presentations that highlight NGA’s desire to support small businesses through enhanced DE&I efforts in the geospatial-intelligence ecosystem.
Download the NSIN Presents: Starts NGA complete problem statement.
At 10:00 a.m. (CST), the morning session will kick off and feature distinguished speakers, including (subject to change):
- Nicole S. Washington, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Alex Loehr, Chief Technology Officer, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Christine Woodard, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Andy Dearing, President, Spatial STL Advisors
- Abigail Desjardins, Acceleration Portfolio Director & Director of Research, National Security Innovation Network (NSIN)
A panel discussion on the Opportunity of Geospatial-Intelligence and DE&I will be led by Stephen Gillotte, CEO of Reinventing Geospatial, Inc. (RGi), featuring:
- Dr. Dedric Carter, Vice Chancellor for Innovation and Chief Commercialization Officer at Washington University in St. Louis
- Dr. Patty Hagen, President/Executive Director at Technology Entrepreneur Center/T-REX
- Dale Rainey, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
Registration is required to attend. Please click the following link to register via Eventbrite.
About the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency has a responsibility to provide the products and services that decision makers, military service members, and first responders need, when they need it most. As a member of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense, NGA supports a unique mission set. We are committed to acquiring, developing and maintaining the proper technology, people and processes that will enable overall mission success. Geospatial intelligence, or GEOINT is the exploitation and analysis of imagery and geospatial information to describe, assess and visually depict physical features and geographically referenced activities on the Earth. GEOINT consists of imagery, imagery intelligence and geospatial information.