The NSIN Hirethon opportunity is open exclusively to International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) NAC (North America Championship), and NAPC (North America Programming Camp) participants with various levels of experience who share an interest in defense civilian service and a desire to make a meaningful impact on our national security.
Opportunities include various engineering, computer science, data analysis, physics, math, cybersecurity, business, and more. Do not miss a unique opportunity to work with some of the most advanced technologies globally and support critical national missions.
How it works
- Apply on Lever by June 3, 2022.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for all roles.
- Get reviewed (and potentially selected for an interview) by DoD organizations.
- Get a job offer/get hired in an accelerated fashion (faster than the traditional government hiring timeline)!
- Start a unique, exciting journey with the DoD and serve the nation!
Benefits of Federal Employment
- Invigorating, technical work with no military commitment
- Job stability and 40-hr work weeks with compensation for overtime
- Flexible work schedules and locations
- 11 paid holidays, 13 paid sick days and 13-26 paid vacation days per year
- Emphasis on employee wellness and work-life balance
- Free access to physical fitness and recreational facilities and equipment
- Discounted tickets, tours, sports/recreation equipment rentals, etc.
- Affordable health, vision, dental, and life insurance plans
- Federal Flexible Spending Plans for day care, elder care and non-covered health expenses
- Thrift Savings Plan, similar to a 401(k) with up to 5% matching funds
- Tuition assistance and opportunities for free graduate degrees and certifications
- Federal employee retirement pension with as few as five years of service
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for birth or adoption/fostering of a child (after 12 months)
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.gov/Federal-Employees/Benefits.shtml
This NSIN Hirethon opportunity is open exclusively to ICPC NAC participants.
Apply on Lever by 5:00 pm EDT on Friday, June 3, 2022. U.S. Citizenship required for all roles.
Guidance to prepare
- Review resume tips.
- Bust myths about defense jobs.
- Check out our UNUM page and join the Hirethon community.
If you’re interested in reaching stellar STEM candidates this talent-seeking opportunity, sign up by May 20 here.
About NSIN Hirethon
The NSIN HIRETHON is an accelerated recruitment program that connects STEM talent with DoD organizations seeking candidates for civil service.