Diversity Unlocks Innovation Pride Month Speaker Series
June 16, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. - A conversation with Luke Schleusener, co-founder of Out in National Security.
Watch the Video
Pride Month Resources
- DoD LGBTQ+ Pride Ceremony June 7 at 9:30 a.m. - Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks; Assistant Secretary of Readiness, Shawn Skelly; Deputy Secretary of the Air Force, Gina Ortiz Jones; and Deputy Chief of Acquisition Policies and Procedures, LTC Bree Fram presented remarks at the 11th Annual LBGTQ+ Pride Ceremony at the Pentagon. Deputy Secretary of Defense Dr. Kathleen Hicks’ Remarks at DoD LGBTQ+ Pride Month Event
- Pride Month Products from the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute - DEOMI has posters, bookmarks, activity books and other downloadable resources.
- History of Pride Month - The Library of Congress has a collection about the impact that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals have had on history locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Pride Month Events and Collections from the Smithsonian - In-person and virtual events, resources, and an online exhibit from the Collections.
- Non-Profit Employee Resource Group - DoD Pride is a non-profit 501(c)3 LGBTQ service organization which serves as an Employee Resource Group for LGBT service members, civilian employees, contractors, and their families within the Department of Defense.