Join us Thursday, September 23rd, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. for the virtual NSIN Propel Demo Day, showcasing the outcomes from the 12 companies from the first program cohort.
The event will include presentations followed by a Q&A from each of the 12 cohort companies:
- Aloft is the market leader in drone airspace systems & Unmanned Aircraft System Traffic Management (UTM) technologies. Their solutions make it easy to fly safely and operate compliantly at scale. Their dynamic airspace platform connects the world’s largest drone network, spanning recreational users, enterprise customers, regulators, and UTM partners across the globe.
- Asylon has created an innovative solution, allowing unmanned systems to operate with true autonomy and minimal human intervention for weeks or months at a time, enabling safe operation in hazardous environments.
- Inpher has pioneered cryptographic Secret Computing® technology for secure, privacy-preserving analytics and machine learning. Their platform allows for ML/AI model training across data silos, ensuring that the privacy and security of data is maintained while delivering the benefit of more precise models from that data.
- Project OWL builds connectivity technology that provides secure, reliable, and customizable communications and sensor networking in challenging or expensive locations. Their solution offers a fast, simple, and in some cases, disposable solution that can provide networks for complex, austere, or decimated environments, such as communities devastated by natural disasters.
- Fraym uses AI/ML powered software to generate geospatial data on population dynamics. Governments and organizations around the world rely on Fraym data to make strategic and operational decisions while tackling challenges like inequity and insecurity, climate vulnerability, public health, and more.
- Macro-Eyes is an AI company solving three key problems for supply chain intelligence and optimization: visibility, demand forecasting, and predicting human behavior. Macro-Eyes works with unstructured data and builds AI to operate on the edge, with zero connectivity and behind firewalls to empower computation in highly sensitive environments.
- Edge Impulse is democratizing embedded machine learning on edge devices for sensors, audio, and computer vision, at scale. From getting started in under five minutes to MLOps in production, the platform enables highly optimized signal processing + ML to be trained, tested and deployed to a wide range of hardware from MCUs to CPUs.
- Pilot AI provides a deep learning-based computer vision platform to solve real problems directly on compute-constrained edge devices - without the bandwidth, latency, cost, or privacy implications of streaming imagery to the cloud for processing. From person detection to cross-camera tracking, Pilot AI deploys a broad range of proven solutions for consumer, commercial, and public sector customers.
- Matrixspace, inc. products and technologies bring Autonomous Flight capabilities to any business. Their unique approach to Sensor fusion, RF mesh networks and distributed AI enable people to manage large numbers of intelligent machines from any location — and these intelligent machines all talk to each other and compare notes.
- Aura Intelligent Systems is developing high-resolution 4D imaging radar for autonomous infrastructure to realize safe and autonomous navigation of drones, air taxis and autonomous ground vehicles.
- Xona Space Systems is building a next-generation satellite navigation system using small but powerful satellites in low-Earth orbit. Xona Space Systems provides secure navigation and timing services with the resilience and accuracy that modern intelligent systems, such as critical infrastructure and autonomous vehicles, need to operate safely at scale.
- dMetrics - dMetrics is the builder of Minsky®, a zero-code, end-to-end ML/NLP platform for non-technical subject matter experts. Minsky helps users control their data, learning how to interpret what a user reads, then scaling those interpretations to billions of documents in a matter of hours without requiring any code.
Keynote speaker and event agenda to be announced.
About NSIN Propel
NSIN Propel, a partnership with Newlab, Decisive Point, the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), and the National Security Innovation Network (NSIN), enables the development of next-generation applications of emerging dual-use technology for government and defense. The program supports early-stage ventures with commercial applications to develop the practical acquisitions knowledge necessary for success in the federal market.