The NSIN Transition Cell offers post-NSIN programming support to alumni teams and companies. Our team of subject matter experts range from government contracting processes and vehicles to identifying and filling talent gaps on your team. This expertise is available through one-on-one consultations, our curated collection of educational resources, and customized support plans to meet your specific needs.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Government Contracting (processes, pathways, etc.)
- Human Resources
- Government as a Customer 101
- Testing and Evaluation Resources
- Market Analysis
- Scaling Solution Adoption
We have access to a large network of resources for any business or team interested in building or growing their business and working with the Department of Defense (DoD). Depending on your needs, interests, and location, we can help you find the relevant resources including:
- Small businesses resources
- University resources
- Testing and evaluation resources
Government Contracts Expertise
- OTAs (Consortium versus Stand-Alone)
- Prize Authority
- Other Non-FAR Options
- Customer Memorandums of Agreement
- Rapid Acquisition Authority
- and more!
Questions about the NSIN Transition Cell?
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.