U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), located at Fort Meade, Maryland, is the nation’s 10th Unified Combatant Command. The Command achieves and maintains superiority in the cyberspace domain to influence adversary behavior, deliver strategic and operational advantages for the Joint Force, and defend and advance our national interests.
USCYBERCOM has three main focus areas: Defending the Department of Defense information networks (DODIN), providing support to combatant commanders for execution of their missions around the world, and strengthening our nation’s ability to withstand and respond to cyber attack. The Command unifies the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthens DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrates and bolsters DoD’s cyber expertise. Learn more about USCYBERCOM here.
Do not hesitate to apply! US Cyber Command has many exciting opportunities and several vacancies beyond the positions identified here! Your experience and resume may qualify you for multiple vacancies. Great news! The Command will screen your resume and may forward your name to several US Cyber Command hiring managers for multiple positions.
- IT Specialist (SYSANALYSISPLCYPLN), Test and Evaluation Specialist J9
- IT SPECIALST (PLCYPLN/INFOSEC) J3
- IT SPECIALST (NETWORKINFOSEC)
- IT Specialist (INFOSEC) J3
- IT Specialist (INFOSEC) J7
Contracting Logistics Facilities/Engineering
- Contracts Management Specialist GG 12
- Contracts Management Specialist GG13
- Facilities Engineering Project Manager
- Facilities Management (Dev Position)
- Logistics Management Specialist
- Cyber Operations Analyst/Functional Analyst (DODIN Ops) J3
- Cyber Capabilities Manager Defensive Cyber Operations
- Global Force Management Planner
- Cyber Operations Plans Analyst
- Cyber Operations Analyst J8
Plans, Management, Exercises/Training
- Cyberspace Plans & Policy Support Specialist, International & Interagency Management and Program Analyst, Joint Training Analyst
- Senior Plans Analyst
- Protocol Specialist
- Program Analyst
Application is required.
If selected, interviews will be conducted between February 08-26 2021.
This application is closed.
15 JAN - Application portal opens
08 FEB - Application portal closes
08 FEB - Virtual Interviews begin
26 FEB - Virtual Interviews end