- When: November 15, 2023, 2:00 p.m. 5:30 p.m. EST
- Where: Online via Zoom
About This Event
The National Security Innovation Network, in collaboration with FedTech, invites you to attend the first-ever NSIN Foundry and Forge Showcase Day! Meet the cohorts of entrepreneurs and startups, learn about their newly-developed companies commercializing tech innovations, and be the first to network with the rising stars of deep tech. This virtual event will be held via Zoom.
- Who The top teams from the NSIN Foundry and Forge 2023 cohorts will pitch their projects to an audience of investors, government partners, industry experts, and fellow entrepreneurs.
- What Pitch presentations and networking
- Where Virtual, via Zoom
- Why Meet innovative entrepreneurs and early-stage ventures in defense and beyond as they pitch their concepts for commercializing technologies originally created in federal labs. Connect and foster relationships with these rising ventures that are working to make the world safer.
The NSIN Foundry and Forge programs match entrepreneurs and early-stage ventures, respectively, with cutting-edge U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) technologies to assess the technologies’ market viability and commercialization potential. Cohort participants pitch concepts at the final Showcase Day, then go on to license the government technologies and develop solutions that benefit the DoD and the private sector.
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Material Technology
- Mechanical Systems
- Sensing, Detecting & Monitoring
You do not want to miss this opportunity to learn about the companies creating spinout ventures from federally-created technologies as they compete for cash prizes.
Registration is required via Eventbrite.