The US Department of Defense seeks collaboration with innovators working on novel food-related initiatives. Join this webinar to learn more. Pre-registration is required.
The Department of Defense (DoD) Combat Feeding Directorate (CFD) provides the DOD with a joint-service program responsible for research, development, testing, and integration and engineering for combat rations, food service equipment technology and combat feeding systems. The DoD CFD seeks to collaborate with entrepreneurs and innovators working on novel food-related research and technology. In partnership with the National Security Innovation Network (NSIN) which supports the US Government’s work to connect with innovators, representatives from the CFD and NSIN will host an information session covering areas of interest and ongoing work including:
- Introduction to Soldier Center and Combat Feeding Directorate
- Food Engineering & Analysis Overview
- Functional Food and Nutritional Intervention Overview
- Food Protection & Innovative Packaging Overview
- How to work and collaborate with the Soldier Center and Combat Feeding Directorate
- Attendees will gain insight into the responsibilities and ongoing research and development at the DoD CFD and also learn the process for working with the teams overseeing core areas of focus in partnership with NSIN. This is a great opportunity for individuals and businesses working in foodtech, packaging, novel ingredients, and nutrition performance who seek to understand US Military partnership potential.
Pre-registration is required.
Email Matt Merighi, NSIN Northeast Regional Director.